Thursday, 11 April 2013

I did this in 2009 and I thought I'd, ah.. revise.

(I'm supposed to be writing my huge, 25% of my degree, final project right now, so - of course I'm posting this ridiculous survey on a blog I never, ever use. Of course I am.)

1. A picture of yourself, in your room.


conveniently taken yesterday! hello there.

2. A picture with someone you don't actually like.

this was a street preacher in edinburgh; he was standing on a wall dictating ("you're all going to hell", &c.) to a crowd gathered below him. me and caitlin, uh.. did not appreciate the authority that gave him and figured we'd.. put ourselves on the same level. his crowd dispersed.

3. A picture of you on your birthday.

this was taken at like 2:30am, but still - 25/6/2012! look at these dorks I love.

4. A picture of you when you were younger.

there are so many embarrassing photos that it's hard to know where to start, but this selfie from 2005 is.. pretty glorious. I look dead inside.

5. A picture of you in one of your favourite outfits.

this dress is forever one of my favourites! it only cost me £15 but I'm so incredibly in love with it, it's ridiculous.

6. A picture of you making a goofy face.

this is my twitter icon and also published in a local (not my town!) newspaper. go me.

7. A picture that you miiiight have edited to make yourself look more attractive.

I didn't edit this; it seems pretty safe to assume that Hazel did, though.

8. A picture of a night you regret.

hahahaha ha ha. hah. h.a..h..
(this part: not the regrettable bit. in case you were unsure.)

9. A picture of you truly being yourself.


I mean I'm pretty much.. being myself.. in every picture of me?? because they're pictures.. of me??

10. The most recent picture of you.

can be found in #1!


11. A picture of you being absolutely ridiculous.

a.. wonderful.. photo..

12. A picture of you showing off something new.

the coolest.

13. A picture of a time in your life that's over, but you wish it weren't.

I'm probably never gonna live with these dweebs again, and that makes me.. super sad.

14. A picture of a time in your life that's over, and you're so glad it is.

youtube nerd-culture and that haircut (or.. lack thereof) can stay in the past, thank you.


15. A picture of you when you were anything BUT happy.


this was without a doubt the worst week of my life and I'd really.. rather not think about it any more.

16. A picture of you that you had no idea was being taken.

why would you do this to me

17. A picture of you when you were a different person to who you are now.

I'm pretty sure that at this point I couldn't even imagine a world without monmouth comprehensive school, so.

18. A picture of you with someone you love.

look at this dweeb.

19. A picture of how you'd like the world to see you.

it's weird how different this is from the picture I put up last time I did this, but - I dunno. I think also I'm remembering how fun this night was and how cheerful I was and yeah.

20. A picture that describes how you'd like to spend every day.

these dorks are pretty great. (please imagine that caitlin is in this photo too. thank.)

21. A picture of a time when everything was changing.

I was packing up my room getting ready to leave for the last time and I figured I'd take a photo that sort of mirrored the one I took on the first night in that house (here!) - it ended up kind of ridiculous, but..
22. A picture that makes your heart hurt.


it really, genuinely feels like moving out of this house was the biggest heartbreak of my life, okay. it still - like, you know when you just want to go home? this is where home is to me.

23. A picture that makes your heart smile.

I love this dork so much it hurts. aw man.

24. A picture of one of the best days/nights of your life.


almost everything I can think of there's been a pretty big negative at some point, and this is no exception, but - this night I went to see my favourite band in their last ever show, with one of my best friends in the whole world who I miss A HECK OF A LOT, and it was.. pretty great. so.

25. And finally, your very most favourite picture of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment