Saturday, 4 April 2009

I haven't posted anything in the last 189798375892375893t89324 years.

This means it's.. survey time!
well. Survey time and updating old blogs with changed words time.
...i should consider getting a life.


I am Danielle Lucy Oliver.
I was born on 25/06/1992, Making me Sixteen.
I was born in Nevill Hall, in Abergavenny.
I live in Monmouth, Monmouthshire, Wales.

I spend my time:
On the computer, avoiding doing work, and playing hobowars (mmm, text-based rpg..)
Attending lessons at Monmouth Comprehensive School,
Sitting by a radiator, burning my back and giving names to year sevens, with Caitlin, Cat, Laura, Lydia, Jake, Aled, Tom and Emily (and Captain Shoulderjacket, Captain Hole-in-Shoe, Plane, the Jets, Captain shiny-ear, Captains Kelloggs...)
On a train, or more likely, in the Isle of Wight, playing viva pinata with Dean (L),
Going to big eye, with Hazel, Cat and Laura, and cake,
Sitting in ruby tuesday's with various tards, and toast,
Going to Pizza Express (mmmm, pizza thursday), with Catherine, Aled, Tom, Jake, and Bobbi/Kath,
Buying Pizza Sandwiches from Eat your Crusts,
Taking obscene amounts of photographs, mostly of Catherine,
and eating far too much sugar.

I often go for walks, with barnacle bernard, to never ending path, or the viaduct, or..,
I can also often be found in the school library, with my head on a desk.

I enjoy;
Dean,
Ice cream, lots of ice cream,
Hobowars,
Taking lots and lots of photographs,
Long walks to the middle of nowhere,
Reading old diaries of mine, and remarking on how moronic they were,
My parents not being home, simply because it's quieter,
Scaring small children,
Spending time with my friends in any way, shape or form.

I don't see the point in making promises if you intend to break them.
I'm obsessive, I could be described as paranoid, and I get angry very easily.
I care almost excessively about other people.
I like to dress like a retard a lot of the time.
I used to play the violin but I am much too lazy for that.
I think that mostly, religion is simply moronic.
I am sarcastic.
I type fast.
I never have any money, because I spend it all on food.
I love my pound coin dispenser, because it reminds me of the one my nan used to have. Yesterday, I bought an oyster ice cream, because she always used to buy them.. it was weird.
I spend far too much time thinking about things, and not enough doing them.
I have no wish to exercise, ever in my life. It seems pointless.
I should be working right now, but I'm far too lazy. And good at procrastinating.
I don't like people who can't type in real English, if English is their first language.

and still more..

Part 1:
Single: No. :)
Happy: Yessssssssssss. Well, other than.. yeahhhhhhhhh.
In Love: Yesss :)
Heartbroken: No.
Bored: Would i be doing surveys otherwise?

Part 2:
Boyfriend/Girlfriend: Dean, dean, dean, dean :)
Relationship: Dean.
Job: lazy ass.
School: Monmouth comp. Still.
Favourite Colour: All of them.
Favourite Person: Dean.
Favourite Song: Failure - Laura Marling, My Manic and I - Laura Marling, or Barrowlands Ballroom - Amy MacDonald.
Favourite Memory: I have a lot.

Part 3:
Most kisses in one day: I don't count..? (although, if you mean from different people, its just dean.)
Most fights in one day: Ha, does it count as a fight if you don't fight back at all? If so one. Otherwise none.
Most money earned in one day: like, £25?
Most money lost in a day: £20-ish.. panic at the disco >.<><>.<>

There. I hope that was really informative and stuff.

ps - photo time nao:

Catherine, of course (is there ever a photo without Catherine?) This one was for a task on bebo, the task was "the media". So, er, yeah. ^^
I realise how deviantard it looks, but.. well, I don't care.

Catherine, again, and another photography group task - this one was 'childhood'. Serious lack of ideas >.<

Yet another task; this one's landmarks, and this is the iron bridge in monmouth. I was originally going to take a photo of the old railway viaduct, because, well, it's so much nicer, but a huge chunk of rubble had fallen from it, so it was fenced off.. not so photogenic. Or safe. But that so clearly isn't the point.

This one was for a task, again. The task was 'nightmares', they didn't end up using this picture, but this one was my favourite out of the bunch, so..
Laura was model, Caitlin was painting with a phone flash.

Catherine ftw, just a random pointless photoshoot 'round the back of the burnt out rusty shed at vauxhall. It's all industrial and rusty there ;D
Catherine is wearing my schoolshoes. because hers are high heels. And they do not tend to go with climbing on things, or industrial-rusty-photoshoots. erm, yeah.

Anotherrrr task on bebo, this one was horror, took this in a phone box in usk.. normally I don't like black and white unless they're taken using black and white film, but with good contrast and with this theme I think it worked alright. Models are catherine (scared) and hazel (scary).

This, umm, this is a wasp. Me and Hazel were sent off around usk to take photos of 'usk in bloom', i.e., pretty flowers. I decided wasps were more fun.

Here we have, er, some pretty flowers.
I have Isle of Wight pictures to upload too, but there aren't so many of thems.. so I'll wait until dean's been here too.
And thus ends the long and tedious blog post.

1 comment:

  1. s'not a wasp it's a hunny bee :)

    very nice photo though ^^

    ReplyDelete