Friday, 13 March 2009

I wanted to do a quiz also

but I had to steal it from someone else, because they all stole it from me originally D<

righto. I stole this from someone I don't even like. win for me.

Will you talk to the person you like on the phone tonight?
I never phone people, ever. MSN though.

Ever had a near death experience?
Nope.

Where’s your cell phone?
I think it's in my room, by the giant fail cd player. my room is full of fail technology, isn't it? >.<

What is the last thing you thought about?
my room being full of fail technology. fail phone, fail cd player, fail laptop, fail tv.

Do you regret anything?
Not all that much, actually. I probably would have said I did not that long ago, but I've kind of realised I couldn't have stopped it anyway, and mumble.

If you found out you were pregnant who would you tell?
It wouldn't happen.

What are you going to do this weekend?
Nan's house, and Big eye.

When was the last time you talked to one of your best friends?
Today. Right now, even, on msn.

Do you prefer revenge or just pure jealousy/envy?
Neither.

Who would you like your next “fling” to be with?
Fling? I do not want a fling. I'm good with things as they are.

Would you curse in front of your parents?
No.

What kind of camera do you have?
Nikon D40 dslr. Got it for GCSE results. It makes me smile (and it is called Barnacle Bernard)

Would you rather go to a party or out of town?
A what or what?

Are you slowly drifting away from someone close?
Not that I am aware of.

When was the last time you held someone’s hand?
Half term.

Who can you tell everything to?
Dean. Annndd my friends.

Can you play guitar hero?
I can fail at guitar hero.

Is any part of your body sore?
my cheeks are, thankyou mudkip gills.

Missing someone right now?
Yes. Dean dean dean dean.

Is there someone on your mind that shouldn’t be?
Nope.

When was the last time you saw the person you last kissed?
24th of February, in portsmouth. Urghhh that was forever ago.

Do you like your phone?
I hate it. Mainly because of the giant black blob covering about 90% of my screen.

Last alcohol beverage?
like, half a sip of wine over a year ago. and that was just to prove a point, that point being 'yeah, alcohol really does taste disgusting.'

Have you ever slept in a bed with the opposite sex?
Yes.

Have any of your best friends ever back stabbed you?
That would hurtttt.
Not my current best friends. In the past, though, people have.

If you had to move in with a friend, which one would you pick?
All of them, that'd just be epic. live-in models! :)

What’s the seventh text message in your inbox say?
I'm going to go attempt to read that now. right.
"love you insanity. Im winning at party animals. horse :P"
I think.

When is your next road trip?
Road trip? what do you think I am?

What did you do on the weekend?
Hereford, shiny new school shoes, then big eye.

Met anyone new in the past week?
Yeah, I think.

What do your best friends call you?
Dani. Or just 'tard'. :)

Who was the last person to go to the movies with you?
That would be Caitlin, Cat and Laura.. in august.

Are you fighting with someone?
No.

Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
I have never eaten a butterfly. for serious.

Who/What would you like to see right now?
Dean.

Are you mad at someone right now?
I can't say that I am.

What’s the nicest text in your inbox say?
I can't read them. But probably one from dean.

Do you mainly use your house phone or your cell phone?
I use failphone most.

Is there an empty place in your heart?
...no?

Do you count down the days till anything?
Deantime.

Are you looking forward to something as of right now?
Deantime. Also, photos.

Have you ever been called a tease?
No..

What are your chances of getting with your crush?
Already am. :)

What is the farthest you’ve traveled with a friend?
Paris probably doesnt count cause it was with school, right? The isle of wight, then.

Are any of your friends so close that you consider them family?
Im not really a family person, so..

Anyone told you a secret this week?
Nope.

Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
It runs out of battery every five minutes.

Do you hate anyone?
Yes. Surprisingly few people, actually. I claim to hate a lot more.
Just the two people though, Dave and Sian.

Last time you wore the opposite sex’s clothing?
Uhhh, I stole one of dean's t-shirts to sleep in last time I was at his house. Because I definitely DIDNT fail at packing. not at all.

What do you want in your life right now?
Sanity.

When was the last time you laughed so hard you thought you were going to cry?
I don't knowww.

Did you tell someone something today?
Probably?

Do you trust people easily?
No.
..that doesn't stop me from exploding on random people though. s'fun.

What were you doing at 9pm Friday night?
That was about an hour and twenty minutes ago. I think I was on the computer. blimey.

THINGS YOU LOVE:

1. Dean.
2. My Friends.
3. Barnacle Bernard.
4. Ice cream.
5. The internet.


THINGS THAT AMUSE YOU:

1. Dean/my friends (only when they intend to, sfine)
2. Dressing like a giant tard.
3. Life noobs.
4. The internet.
5. this picture.


THINGS THAT ANNOY YOU:

1. People who refuse to listen.
2. Not being able to find my nice clothes.
3. Forgetting about homework.
4. The dogs barking. erueguhg.
5. Smug people.


THINGS THAT UPSET YOU:

1. Doing something wrong.
2. Having no money.
3. People I care about being upset.
4. People I care about being angry at me.
5. Things I like being thrown out by my mother.


THINGS YOU DREAM OF:

1. Dean.
2. Old Fashioned Sweetshop.
3. Photography.
4. Being happy.
5. Friends.
(NOT in order)

THINGS YOU DREAM ABOUT:

1. Attempting to catch a puppy that had run away but it was in a field with a bull and having to run away from the bull and then the bull runs through the fence and ONOES what do I do.
2. I'm in dorothy perkins in hereford. Except it's in birmingham. Bloody hell. Right, that's normal, it's fin- wth, are those the spice girls? HAI SCAR-aaaaaaaaaaaarggh why am i falling off a balcony onto a leopard print chair? *wakesup*
3. a conveyor belt in the jungle where they fix broken toucans. Actually, in the rainforest. And then I try to get on the conveyor belt. and I get turned into a toucan.
4. it is mr. williams fifth birthday party. except, it's in my living room. And I'm like, whut? and he just looks like his normal self. And I'm like, double whut? and then I give him a card which has materialised from nowhere. and it turns into some crazy book. with animals and missing body parts. and their missing body parts are in the shape of letters. like some crazy cat with a letter 'a' missing from it. yeah.
5. I'm hugging dean and then becky walks into the room (for some reason we're in the simpsons and the dvla place where marge's sisters work? iunnop.) and she starts yelling at me that everyone on the internet is a paedophile and then she draws on me in a green marker pen and it says 'internet' and it never washes off.


Well, I'm sure that was very interesting for you. yess.

ps: I spent today dressed like this.

5 comments:

  1. I did.
    Then I added a bit at the end cause that's what I thought it said originally, and the thought made me lol a bit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. took it from batty didnt you?:P


    oh hang on cat already said that...

    ReplyDelete
  3. well i didn't know you took it from 'batty'.
    *left out*

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was on his faceborg. yup.

    ReplyDelete