Monday, 5 January 2009

Good morning.

1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
If I lived closer to Dean, that'd just about be it.




2.What is your greatest fear?
Mainly losing people, death, and all that business. Although, I'm also rather terrified of spiders.

3. What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
Hmmm.. anger.

4.What is the trait you most deplore in others?
Ignorance, prejudice.

5.Which living person do you most admire?
Dean.

6.What is your greatest extravagance?
Pizza express for lunch. Really, it's not a good idea.

7.What is your current state of mind?
Worried - I have ridiculous amounts of work to do.

8.What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
I don't know.

9.On what occasion do you lie?
ALL THE TIME. seriously.. hardly ever anything important, though. when I'm in trouble? and when I'm buying train tickets.

10.What do you most dislike about your appearance?
a fair bit. iunno, it's not like my features are particularly horrible, they just don't seem to go together all that well. Face shape, probably?

11.Which living person do you most despise?
Oh, there are so many options for this I can't even list them. seriously.

12.What is the quality you most like in a man?
A combination of kindness and humour.

13.What is the quality you most like in a woman?
The same, I think.

14.Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
umm 'hellooooo', 'ice-cream', 'eep', 'gosh', 'rahhh'. Yeah. I can make conversation, me.

15.Which talent would you most like to have?
Actually being good at photography would be nice. I'd also like to be able to write.

16.When and where were you happiest?
any time I've been with Dean.

17.What or who is the greatest love of your life?
Dean.

18.If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
I'd be nicer to people.

19.What do you consider your greatest achievement?
That'd probably be the GCSE results.



20.If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
I'm pretty happy with this, to be honest. Otherwise, BUMBLEDOG FTW! ...or not.

21.Where would you most like to live?
mmm, somewhere by the sea? the isle of wight is lovely.

22.What is your most treasured possession?
Definitely my camera.

23.What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
I'm not really sure what that's asking.

24.What is your favorite occupation?
uhhm..

25. Who are your favorite writers?
wilde.

26.What do you most value in your friends?
Humour, kindness.

27.What is your most marked characteristic?
Insanit- what?

28.Who is your hero of fiction?
Uhhmm.

29.Which historical figure(s) do you most identify with?
ooh, no idea.

30.Who are your heroes in real life?
dean and my friends.



31.What are your favorite names?
hmm, I don't really have any.

32.What is it that you most dislike?
prejudice.

33.What is your greatest regret?
umm.. probably laziness in school last year?

34.How would you like to die?
I wouldn't.

35.What is your motto?
I don't have one.

pictures:

1. Me and Dean, Shanklin Esplanade.
2.'best results in the school' newspaper picture.
3. Me and my friends in school.

No comments:

Post a Comment