Monday, 5 January 2009

Christmas day!

I know I'm about 10 days late; but I've been meaning to make this blog for a while longer than that, so you'll have to forgive me.

Christmas was absolutely excellent - the only thing I didn't like about it was that dean was in the isle of wight, and I was in wales; but that was inevitable anyway. this is what I wore on Christmas day:

lookbook.

The dress was from topshop; I fell in love with it in november, and my nan bought it for me for christmas. It leaves hairs everywhere though.. but it's definitely worth it. I seem to be becoming obsessed with animal jumpers; it's a little worrying.

I also got this leather jacket from new look (Leather, new look? it didn't sound right to me either, but I love it anyway), some lovely boots, a jeremy clarkson book, and a 500gb external hard drive. The last one makes me sound like a geek, but it's a necessity with all the photos I take - I literally filled up the computer's internal data drive with them; 10,000 photos between december and july. at least. It's insane.

My lovely lovely friends got me (so far, apparently?):
a bubblegum machine
chocolate mushrooms
some really nice socks
a lovely purple belt
a nice scarf
and some shutter shades.
excellent. (:

I love christmas.



1 comment:

  1. I also love christmas.
    This is reeally cute.
    I mean reeeeally reeeeally cute.
    (:

    ReplyDelete